Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please Advertise For The Server To Become Famous!

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:04 pm

Latest topics

» Veteran rank plz?
"powerahm" Moderator Application EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:41 pm by Agile Boii Or Pure PK

» READ ALL PLAYERS
"powerahm" Moderator Application EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:40 pm by Agile Boii Or Pure PK

» "powerahm" Moderator Application
"powerahm" Moderator Application EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:32 am by powerahm

» Mod/admin application
"powerahm" Moderator Application EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:21 pm by powerahm

» Bandos's Staff Application
"powerahm" Moderator Application EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:18 pm by bandos

» From hellfire to all especially James
"powerahm" Moderator Application EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:55 am by Emo guy

» first attempt at banner (kinda lame)
"powerahm" Moderator Application EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:32 pm by MOD Brad

» Items lost in dung
"powerahm" Moderator Application EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:42 pm by Dragonica

» Kentos abusing mod powers
"powerahm" Moderator Application EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:22 pm by Dragonica

"powerahm" Moderator Application

powerahm
    Wielder of the Bronze Dagger
    Wielder of the Bronze Dagger

"powerahm" Moderator Application Empty "powerahm" Moderator Application

Post by powerahm Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:32 am

In-game Name:powerahm
    IRL Name:Zack
    How long have you participated in Runescape or RSPS's:i particapeted in this server when i regestered an account for this website.(i was online everyday and i still am).
    Schooling Level:9th grade
    Time on Sever Daily:3-5 hours
    Time on Server Weekly:21-35 hours
    Position Applied for:Mod

Why choose you over everyone else?
    Since the day i joined this game i've been advertising.Since the day i wanted to be mod i've been helping.Since the day i was happy with what i was doing I wanted to be a mod.If i'm made an mod i will help out new comers,be online for 4-5 hours every day and I will advertise every day.

How do we know you will not abuse?
    why will i abuse something when it will have no benefits for me.

What will you do to help the server?
    i will come on everyday and i will help people for example - if some1 asks me where to get stuff or "how do i got to dung" i will tell them where but if they still dont get me i will lead them - if i become an mod i will advertise everyday.

Introduce yourself, explain why we should trust you to handle our server: i am an middle school teenager.I always wanted to be a moderator in the real runescape but since i got hacked i never wanted to play . then after a like 1 year of playing nr i found this server it was much better then nr.I advertised in nr with new accounts.I ended up to ip mute. then i changed my ip and i got ip banned. same thing happened in soulsplit,runescape 3,zionscape and zanaris. I've been trusted since 5th grade. the teachers said that i was top student. i never knew that i was that clever. but now i revise hard even though i'm smart. My parents think that i am not a studier just because i play a lot. I like to play about 5 hours.I revise for 2 hours. thats just how i am. why would i now be trusted by other people? ofcourse they have never known me but if i never get chosen i will just get through it and just be an normal player.

What could improve on the server? in this private server i could help keep players on the game and get new people to join by advertising.

Your sincerley,
    Zack

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:22 am